Our Core Values
- We exceed expectations.
- We are diligent and conscientious employees, without fail.
- We strive to do our best work all the time to embrace, embody, and consistently demonstrate a connection to our core values, service standards, and shared purpose.
- We reflect a confident and hopeful image of ourselves and MGA.
- We impact those around us with a positive attitude and a cheerful demeanor.
- We look for and expect the best in everyone in all situations.
- We work together to make our patients’ experience positive.
- We focus on the team’s goals and needs putting the team’s best interest ahead of our own.
- We are proactive, seeking opportunities to assist colleagues in all departments.
- We communicate with our patients in an accurate, professional, and timely manner.
- We demonstrate open and honest communication with each other.
- We value, listen, and respect each other’s opinions and ideas.
- We carry out the instructions, tasks, and responsibilities we are assigned to the best of our ability.
- We are punctual; arriving prepared to take on the responsibilities of the day.
- We demonstrate to our team and our patients that we are dependable.
- We are committed to the values and morals that define our industry, profession, and team.
- We respect and value others’ opinions.
- We portray a competent image in personal appearance, written and verbal communication, attitude, and treatment of others.
- We understand and accept that we are fully responsible for our actions and the consequences of those actions.
- We assume responsibility for consistently meeting the high standards of our team and patients.
- We are honest, dependable, responsible, live up to promises, and we own and learn from our mistakes.
- We treat others as we wish to be treated.
- We value and listen to the ideas of others and refrain from personal judgment.
- We are committed to the morals and values that define our profession, our Practice, and our team.
Drs. May-Grant Associates is proud to be a division of Susquehanna Valley Women’s Health Care.